Ridiculous Rugby is a full contact, fast paced animated ragdoll game of rugby. Players tackle, crash, pile on, and jump over each other to advance the ball to score. Each sixty second match is a no holds barred battle to win. Draft the best group of players towards to being the Champion.
- Retro inspired graphics, inspired by Super Dodge Ball (NES).
- Fast, hard hitting gameplay.
- Simple controls (left/right/up/down, jump, action, switch).
- Full ragdoll characters that crash into, tackle, and pile onto each other.
- Multiplayer modes! coming soon
- Each match is sixty seconds long, or until one team wins.
- The winner is the team who scores the most points.
RULES - KICK OFF
- One team starts with the ball, kicks to the other team.
RULES - SCORING
- Try is worth 5 points. The ball carrier must touch the ball in the goal area.
- Conversion (after a try) is worth 2 points. coming soon
- Goal Kick is worth 3 points. The ball carrier kicks the ball through the posts.
RULES - OFFENSE
- A player can run with the ball.
- A player can kick the ball forward, either to score a goal kick or move it forward.
- A player can lateral the ball, passing it backwards only.
- A player can not be ahead of a teammate who is carrying the ball, this is offside.
RULES - OFFSIDES
- A player is offside if he is ahead of a teammate who has the ball.
- Offside players must retreat to behind an onside player.
RULES - DEFENCE
- A player can chase and tackle the ball carrier.
- Once a player has tackled the ball carrier, he must let go and let play resume.
- When you win, you get a to draft a new player to improve your team.
- Size - the bigger they are
- Speed - the faster they run
- Jump - the higher they jump
- Kick - the further they kick